Saturday, July 31, 2010

Buka Mata

I always remember any word out from my friend's mouth although i dont have to.Yeah i know that was the fact,but i dont know why i still like him.I dont know why i'm still waited,besides he just give me an empty hope.

I hear many comments out from their mouth,just let him go.One of my friend say,"just let him go,adani.You've another one in front of your eye" i see that she want me to forget him.But i cant,honey.Can you imagine?i like him since i was grade fifth elementary school.That is so long right?and untill now i cant forget him.

I know,yes i know he is not here anymore.He is leave me,here.He is there,and happy right now.He is like die at my eye,but no at my heart.I know,there's a lot poeple told me that i should forget him.But again,i cant.Although he like another girl,not me.I still cant forget him.Although he ever has a girlfriend before,it's not hurt me.I still like him and cant forget him.Although there's a lot boy like me (ngarepgila).I still like him.And again,my friend said that i too faithful for him.Yes,i feel like that too.I was like that i not move on.I keep here.I keep waiting.All of my friends got their boyfriend and have a releationship,i keep waiting.He has a new girlfriend,i keep waiting.Hey,am i too faithful or just waiting for nothing huh?

And at last,my friend told me that i must open my eye.There's a boy like you,but you still waiting for him.Although you never know untill when,although you know that he always give you an empty hope,although you know that you are waiting for nothing.

Should i open my eye and wake up from this nightmare?

No comments: