Friday, April 1, 2011

What's Your Favorite?

i just read a Diana Rikasari's blog,and found this good question:

"What's your most favorite song of all time...and why?"

let me answer that.
my most favorite song of all time is I Can't Lie by Maroon 5 because everytime i play this song,it makes a good mood,it reminds me of someone who i love and all of memories when i was at Kuala Lumpur.i always start my days with this song,listen to this song while do my daily activity,and this song can changes my bad day into a best day.and if everyday was my best day,i sure in the morning this song is already played.

and while i write this comment,i also listen to this song.i'm not sure that i'll be the winner but whatever,i just said what i want and make me happy.

sorry for my bad english,and you should listen to this song.

No comments: