Friday, April 1, 2011

Thanks God I'ts Friday

Its quite good today,have all-night-long sleep yesterday and wake up in the morning.Its good,i'm not learn a damn mathematics even today there is a test.i listen to I Can't Lie by Maroon 5 while do my morning activity,and it always makes good atmosphere.had sandwich,milk,and honey for breakfast,and go to school without adam,as usual.i really miss him,is really long time since the last time i've go to school with him.but whatever,i dont want him break my mood today,because i already can control my mood.

i heard that today math,science,english,it,and maybe social's teachers will be attend a workshop,yeah sounds like that i guess.it means ALMOST ALL of teachers will be attend and i'll be not learn tht damn mathematics,with that teacher of course.what a good feeling,its true.since morning there's no any teachers come to class,just ppl(praktek pekerja lapangan) come and give an Indonesian's score.its good,my most bad score is 77.and then every grade 7 and 8 student go to the hall because there is a ganesha operation for um..training?yeah whatever is it.i got a packet of go's information,i open it and read it,it just like the student most best score at Ujian Nasional is come from ganesha operation and another similar and then i put it down back and just talking with uul & inne and look at deris and smile to yudhistira whtvr i'm not remember,while every boys make a plane and throw it.and i go to canteen and go to class again and canteen again and class again,like a dumb people.

Its bored acctually,but do i care?all the important things is there is no some shit subjects.some of my friends still treat me bad,said a bad words to me,and it really hurts.congratulations,you make me down.ah i dont care,i still happy and can smiling right now,thanks god its friday.

No comments: