Saturday, April 9, 2011

an unpublished picture

Happy Birthday ma baby girl!!
I was think about publish this picture as my facebook's profile picture,or my twitter's ava or whtvr,as long as you know how i appreciate your birthday.but suddenly i know that...."happy birthday" handwriting with germany was wrong.it must be Alles Gute zum Geburtstag but i just write Alles zum Gebutstag hahaha so i just text her.yeah just let's say that was my usual picture,no other.

I wish you had a wonderful every single day,get more better than before,and not far away from people you love.God bless you always,i can't wait to see ya this month :p

I was read my post about your birthday last year,and i'm laughing wkwk jaman jaman sok dewasa,jaman jaman brntm brtnman kaya bocah sd.but i'm still thinking about that,yeah maybe i'm not the best for ya.

SELAMAT ULANG TAHUN ♥


No comments: