Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday

i'm not going to school today.yeah,i had an influenza.what a great thing that my mom want to write a permit and send it to my school.i'm fuckin tired,not lying.after know all of my midtest score,and had a biology's exam(which is my bad subject) at end of the week and heard that next week will be another biology exam AGAIN.wtf.i think school could slowly kill myself.ato emang gue yang lebay ya?who cares,this is what i feel right now.i can sleep well at saturday nite,yeah what a really good satnite right?and i sick at sunday.and i'm just online and sleep all day,no a boredom sport,an unimportant-plh subject,calculate tax for economy subject,and a most amazing is not meet mrs H with her fuckin subject,physics.

my new twitter background.penting?um engga sih.

I'm not ready for tomorrow acctually,but yeah at least i must do all of that things.recess from sucks school stuff is the best things,even it just for one day.but i need more.and more.and more.

No comments: