Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Morning

No my-photos-sharing. Its been a first week of school and i'm totally tired. Tired of homeworks,old feeling, old memories, and always being labile. I'm damn tired you know. I hadn't enough sleep time, and always hard to sleep. I had a zombie faces every morning. I sleep with my uniform until the next day. I always promise myself to get dilligent but thats all is just a bullshit. I keep lazy. I just say a lying promises. I still not work fast and done all of my school-things.

And all of old memories. Gosh can i want my old memories back? i hate some things that changed 180 degrees. You. Yes,you. You were my best friend ever but now you just a stranger. I hate this time! I hate you and every little thing about you. I just want the old you. I just want my April 2011. I just want your old sweet text again,that always gives strength and spirit. I just want you to take care my books and keep read it until now. But yeah, i think my books is just a worst things in your house. I understand that.

And i'm sure you've know me enough that i'm a labile person and a big drama queen. Now,2012 is begin with a tears.

No comments: