Saturday, January 28, 2012

Good (for my soul)


I'm listening to Andrea Harihandoyo and Sonic People's songs again lately after almost 2 years. Haha could you believe it ha? yeah i know, i acctually don't have to wait until a year or more for listening again. I dont have problem with my ipod too,until now.

I'm just scared. Ya. Scared. Simple stupid reason. You know,listening to their album is acctually brings back 2010's memories and it just hurt me. It is hurt to remember again. Not because i've sad memories, just because i've to face the reality that i couldn't back to that memorable time again. The old school, friends, places, stupid crush, galau time, spamming, and also this little blog.

Yeah, this is it. I remember those moments again. Want to crying, want to screaming out loud. And now or whenever i hear the songs there's one thing i never,ever couln't forget; a golden pasts.

But ya ppl, i'm hurt already, again and again, so i do't have to be scare again.

'But save, my good memories
Save, i'm begging please'


Andre Harihandoyo and Sonic people, The Breakup.

No comments: