Monday, November 30, 2009

update

fiuuuuh hey everyone finnaly i can update my blog again hihi acctually i dont have mood for posting for this moment,many story i want to to tell you but i've many thing disturb me to keep posting

  • Internet is like a shit its so slowly kinda fuck urrgh,and i think i gonna change mine after this
  • I want to insert some picture when i was posting but i cant waiting when it was uploading so i've made a photobucket,but when i was upload at there its always failed failed and failed(again its about my internet :D)
  • I am is a moody,always change mood meaning that i always bored with my background,i use a background always not too long :D,so i always change the background and i think you already know,that when we change our blog background it always said"remove widget".untill now i dont know why it happen and i must remove mine and i start to add gadget again,fiuuh and
  • sometimes,when i create a post under i create it always said,"failed to save,trying..."bla bla bla
and the point is because my internet SO SLOWLY you must know that :((

hope i can keep posting and enjoy with my new blog!

-adinadino

No comments: